4TH GRADE TUTORING – MATH, WRITING, READING TUTORS
RJB Tutoring's high-quality 4th grade tutoring services aim to provide the best learning experience to children. Our esteemed team of certified subject specialist excels in offering the finest knowledge with the best delivery styles to fulfill your child's educational and academic goals, ultimately helping your child reach their full potential.
Improve your child’s Grades & Confidence Today!
Private In-Home Tutoring for 4th Grade Near You!
- RJB Tutoring offers maximum convenience to parents through our private, in-home tutoring for 4th graders.
- Our highly trained and experienced 4th grade tutors incorporate the finest knowledge to help your child develop analytical skills and hone their abilities to perform well in all disciplines.
- Our in-home setting provides the most comfort for you and your child, while maximizing the time in your busy schedule.
- Our 4th grade tutors will first analyze where your child stands academically, then come up with one-on-one personalized instructions to make each session as productive and fun as possible.
Why Choose RJB Tutoring?
FREE First Session
Higher Grades & Confidence
Convenient and Flexible Scheduling
Certified Teachers & Subject Specialists
Tutoring in the Comfort of Your Own Home
Our Tutors are Vetted & Background Checked
How can we Help with our Tutoring for 4th grade?
Our one-on-one tutoring services are intended to cater to your child’s educational needs while boosting their confidence and self-esteem. Our certified teachers and subject specialists equip your 4th grader with all of the knowledge and skills required to stay among the top tier in their class. RJB Tutoring believes every child is unique in terms of their capabilities, which is why our effective 4th grade tutoring focuses on fulfilling the individual and academic needs of every child through personalized and productive lessons.
Supportive & Nurturing
RJB Tutoring focuses on your child’s growth in all aspects of 4th grade. Your child will enjoy discovering new concepts in all subjects and develop the analytical skills needed to ace them. Once enrolled in RJB Tutoring, you’ll immediately begin to see the results in your child’s improved classroom performance.
WHAT DO WE FOCUS ON?
Through interactive learning and tailored lessons for reading and writing, our certified English tutors will provide your child with a solid foundation of vocabulary, expression and sound communication to carry them through their educational journey.
Not looking for these subjects?
RJB Tutoring works with students of ALL grades and subjects. We can help your child reach their academic potential. Our 4th grade tutoring services are second to none.
12 TUTORING HOURS
24 TUTORING HOURS
48 TUTORING HOURS
*We offer payment plans for each of our tutoring packages. In order to offer this service, a service fee is included with each installment. Therefore, the total amount is less if you make a one-time payment.
4th Grade Math Tutors
Our highly experience Math tutors will help your child develop the following skills:
- Learn about operations and algebraic thinking to develop an understanding of mathematical equations.
- To multiply or divide word problems, interpret multi-step word problems, understand the use of equations and various estimation strategies.
- To understand number and operation in base ten and compare multi-digit whole numbers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the place value system to round odd multi-digit whole numbers and solve multi-digit arithmetic.
- To learn numbers and operations and expand their knowledge of fraction equivalence and sequencing.
- To compare, create, decompose a fraction and solve word problems involving fraction addition and subtraction.
- To be able to incorporate decimal notations for fractions.
- To deal with problems involving measurement and use the area or perimeter formulas to solve problems.
- To know how to analyze and represent data and learn about geometric measurements.
- To learn to draw various elements involved in geometry and identify angles of a triangle, quadrilaterals, rectangles, etc.
- To create a better understanding of lines of symmetry and symmetric figures.
The goal is to help your child develop better analytical skills and problem solving strategies.
4th Grade Reading and Writing Tutors
RJB Tutoring guides your child through reading and writing activities to develop the following skills:
- Demonstrate conventions of academic English and learn to create simple as well as compound sentences.
- Create a better understanding of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives.
- To understand the use of relative pronouns, conjunctions, prepositions, interjections, regular pronouns, irregular pronouns, abstract nouns.
- To know the concept of regular verbs, irregular verbs, simple verb tenses, progressive verb tenses, and perfect verb tenses.
- To identify subject-verb agreement and prepositional phrases.
- To learn correct capitalizing, use of commas and punctuations in sentences.
- To incorporate the knowledge of the language in writing, reading, speaking or listening.
- To improve vocabulary and its usage.
- To make use of reference materials like dictionaries, thesauruses, etc.
- To have a better know-how of figurative language and word relationships.
- To make the correct use of academic words, phrases, emotions, etc.
4th Grade Science Tutors
RJB Tutoring equips your child with the following knowledge and understanding of Science:
- Learn the concept of energy and know-how to make observations regarding the transfer of energy.
- Know about the derivation of energy from fossil fuels.
- To understand the concept of waves and learn about the various wave models.
- To know the terms related to waves including amplitude, wavelength, frequency, etc.
- To create a thorough learning of the structure and functioning of living systems.
- To recognize birds, mammals, fishes, reptiles, amphibians, etc.
- To learn the concept of vertebrates and invertebrates and know about their body systems.
- To understand the classification of plants and their processes.
- To compare an animal and a plant cell.
- To create a better concept of earth systems and processes involved.
- To interpret maps and describe various earth features.,
- To know about the remedies to fight pollution and ways to save nature.
Our certified Science tutors know how to engage your child in interactive tutoring sessions and activities to help them understand the systems and functioning of the human body amongst other topics. Our tutoring programs involve all the effective techniques and strategies to further improve your child’s scientific knowledge and maximize their class performance.
Frequently asked questions
Step 1: We start with a Free Consultation Call to discuss your child’s academic needs.
Step 2: We’ll match you with a qualified tutor that will be able to help your child.
Step 3: Tutoring sessions will take place at Your Home or Online, on your schedule.
Just like our in-person tutoring, it’s 1-on-1 and tailored instruction delivered by a certified teacher or subject specialist. We work with our students primarily via Zoom, signing up is free. Our students and tutors find this platform to be most effective and enjoyable. Our online tutoring has the added advantages of technology combined with our in-person “human touch”.
We can start working with your child within 24 to 48 hours.
Based on 3 hours a week (3rd to 12th grade):
12 Tutoring Hours will last 4 weeks (1 month)
24 Tutoring Hours will last 8 weeks (2 months)
48 Tutoring Hours will last 16 weeks (4 months)
Based on 2 hours a week (Kindergarten to 2nd grade):
12 Tutoring Hours will last 6 weeks (1 and a half months)
24 Tutoring Hours will last 12 weeks (3 months)
48 Tutoring Hours will last 24 weeks (6 months)
You will be notified prior to the completion of your hours. You’ll be able to purchase more hours above. When you renew, you will receive FREE Bonus Hours in addition to your package. It works as follows: (48 hours package = 4 free bonus hours), (24 hours package = 2 free bonus hours) and (12 hours package = 1 free bonus hour).
We usually work with students twice a week. Kindergarten to 2nd graders, two sessions of 1 hour each, equating to 2 hours a week. 3rd to 12th graders, we usually work with them twice a week, two sessions of 1 hour and 30 minutes each, equating to 3 hours a week.
All of our tutors are Certified Teachers and Subject Specialists. They are meticulously vetted and background checked prior to joining our team. As a result, you’re getting a safe and qualified professional to work with your child. You’ll also have access to the tutor’s resume/profile prior to meeting them.
You will receive a receipt for your payment via the email you provide at checkout. We will then contact you in order to acquire any additional information that will help us match you with a qualified tutor in your area.
If you’re not happy with our services, we will change your tutor. If you’re still not satisfied, any unused hours you paid for will be refunded, no questions asked.
Yes, the package for the second child and any other child thereafter will be 10% off. You can also purchase a package and divide the hours between your children as you please.